Planning and Process
Financial security planning
Do you want a bright financial future post-retirement?
Do you wish you could have a secure and stress-free tomorrow that reflects the hard work you put in today?
And there’s no need to sacrifice all of your short term goals in order to fulfill long term ones.
There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” financial product. At Gillrie Financial Strategies, our mission is to devise a plan tailored to your specific needs and lifestyle. A strong financial security plan can help you:
- Ensure your loved ones are taken care of in the event of death, disability, or serious illness.
- Secure a comfortable retirement with adequate funds to sustain the lifestyle you deserve.
- Minimize your taxes
- Leave an estate to your heirs
- Meet a variety of business protection needs
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees
Financial security planning process
To build financial security plans, we help you define your goals and create a roadmap that will help you achieve them, based on the four cornerstones of financial security:
- financial security at death
- financial security at retirement
- financial security and tax protection during liquidity
- financial security during times of disability and/or critical illness
Our goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you and your loved ones by reviewing your current needs and circumstances, then defining goals that make sense
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals
- Analyze your situation, identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short and long-term goals
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Contact us to learn more about our financial security planning process and how a sound financial security plan can help you achieve your goals, both now and in the future.